Truck Mount Pump Out System
HEAVY DUTY WASTE PUMP OUT Assembly
Works on Blue Baron truck mounts,Prochem truck mounts as well as truck mounts made by Avenger, MasterBlend, Sapphire Scientific, Steambrite, BlueLine, more...
This heavy duty waste pump out is ideal for large commercial applications and deflooding jobs. A 1/8 HP DC motor runs on 12 volt DC current drawing 11.5 amps. The diaphragm pump runs from a 170 RPM gear drive system and pumps 5 gallons per minute. This durable pump out can run dry without damaging the unit and will meet most any challenge you encounter.
Valley Industries new style waste tank pump continually empties your waste tank as needed, and allows you to easily empty waste water to a sanitary sewer up to 75 feet away. It is able to pump out while you are cleaning. This accessory allows you to properly discharge waste water to a sanitary sewer where it will be filtered before flowing into our rivers, lakes and streams. Being “green” was never easier.
Specially designed oversized check valves to allow for passing of larger debris.
- Oversized valve spring has only 3 to 5 coils versus 13-15 in the competitors. This is especially important for hair and other materials that may get caught in the springs.
- Easy access U-bolts to allow for checking and cleaning the valves in the field, without removing the pump from the truck.
- Trouble-free pumping... even with gravel or large particles in the flow.
- Auto-level shutoff float switch in the waste tank controls the pumping cycle. Waste tank is continually emptied as needed—and while your unit is in operation!
- Includes all hardware, plus a 75-foot heavy-duty discharge hose
- Fits all new generation Prochem mounts
- Ideal for high volume cleaners, large commercial jobs and de-flooding situations
- Externally mounted, for easy maintenance
- Dimensions: Measures 20-1/2" x 12" x 10-1/2"
- Weight: 39 Lbs.
- Prochem #8.633-597.0
- Also marketed under part number 66-945533, Sapphire 68-158S
Kit includes heavy duty pump
Liquid level switch